WHAT KINDS OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Depending on how you use the Site, we may collect different kinds of information from or about you:
- Information you provide: We collect the content and information you provide when you use the Site, including when you create a SwimOutlet.com account (“Account“); participate in a survey, contest, sweepstakes, or other promotion; register for our newsletter; post a review of a purchase, provide us with feedbacks, comments, and testimonials; or request information or assistance from us. Your content and information may include “Personal Information“, which is any information that can be used to identify for you. For example, Personal information can include your:
- Contact information (name, address, phone number, or email address);
- Photo or images;
- Certain data about your use of the Site that is considered Personal Information in some jurisdictions; and
- User comments that you may provide, such as in reviews, blog posts, testimonials, or comments. Please note that the information you submit in these user comments may be posted publicly on the Site. If you do not want your information to be publicly available, please do not submit reviews, testimonials, or comments.
- Device Information: We collect information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices that you use to access the Site. We may associate this Device Information across your devices, which helps us provide consistent services across your devices. Such device information typically includes:
- Your online environment (operating system, browser, hardware version, device settings, or device identifiers);
- Device location, including specific geographic locations, such as through Bluetooth, WiFi signals, or GPS;
- Connection information (name of your mobile operator, internet service provider, IP address); and
- Browsing activity, such as the pages you visit or the links you click on.
- Payment Information: If you place an order, we will collect the information that we need to process your transaction, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, phone number, and the recipient’s information if the order is a gift. We have engaged a company called “Authorize.net” (www.authorize.net) to help us process your payment card information securely. We do not store any of your financial or credit card information. If you provide us with your phone number you may opt-in to receive text messages containing updates on your order.
- Social Media Account Information: If you choose to connect your social media account to the Site, the social media platform may share information with us about your use of the social media platform. This information may include your profile information such as name and email address.. Please refer to that social media platform’s privacy settings to control how your information is share with us and other third parties.
- Employment Application Information: If you apply for employment with SwimOutlet.com, we will collect your name, work history, and other information relevant to your employment application. We will not use your information for purposes other than evaluating and processing your employment application.
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
- Offering, improving and developing the Site: We use your information to provide and improve the services that we offer, including to operate, maintain and develop Site content, features, and products. We also use your information to analyze our operations and marketing initiatives and develop new services and products in response to your feedback. We also may use the data to track user behavior (e.g., pages viewed, for how long, the performance of those pages, etc.) to improve the product/service and user experience.
- Communicate with you: We may use your information to send you marketing communications, surveys, and important administrative announcements about the Site or your Account. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- Personalize your experience: Your information helps us personalize your experience when you use the Site. We use your information to present to you products and information tailored to your interests and provide you with specialized content and product offers. For more information about how you can control how information about you is used to personalize the ads you see, please see the section on Opting out of Interest-Based Advertising below.
COOKIES AND OTHER DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGY
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers on computers, phones and other devices and they may contain information such as user settings, browsing history and other Internet activities. While the cookies that we use may change from time to time as we improve and update the Site, the types of cookies we use generally fall into the below categories:
- Session Cookies are used to operate our Services. Some cookies are essential for the operation of the Services. If a user chooses to disable cookies, certain content and features may not be available.
- Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that we believe are relevant to you and your interests. These cookies also help us evaluate our marketing program performance and analytics.
- Security Cookies are used for general security purposes, such as user authentication and preventing fraudulent use or unauthorized access of data.
Our policy on “Do Not Track” signals: California’s Online Privacy Protection Act requires website operators to disclose how they respond to web browser’s “Do Not Track” (“DNT“) signals. Some web browsers incorporate a DNT or similar feature that signals to websites that a user does not want to have his or her online activity tracked. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and DNT signals are not yet uniform. For this reason, many website operators, including SwimOutlet, do not respond to DNT signals.
Opting out of Interest-Based Advertising. Interest-based advertising is a way that helps companies provide you with more relevant advertising on the websites you visit of the applications you use. If you want to “opt out” of receiving online interest-based ads, please follow the instructions at www.aboutads.info/choices, or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. Please note that when you “opt-out” of receiving interest-based ads, this does not mean you will no longer see ads from us or on the Site. It means that the online ads that you do see will not be based on your particular interests. If you delete cookies on your device, generally you will need to opt-out again. More information about online behavioral advertising can be found at www.aboutads.info.
HOW CAN I MANAGE OR DELETE INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
If you are an Account holder, you can manage your Personal Information in your account settings and profile page. Depending on where you live, you may have legal rights to access, modify, or delete the Personal Information we hold about you. Exercise such rights must be in accordance with applicable law, and we reserve the right to charge appropriate fees to respond to such request if permitted by applicable law. To exercise these rights or delete your account, please contact us by using the contact information set forth in the How to Contact Us section below.
HOW CAN I OPT OUT OF MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS?
If you do not wish to receive marketing-related emails from us or prefer us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes, you may use the unsubscribe link in any of our marketing emails or contact us at 1-800-691-4065 or email@example.com. Please note we cannot remove your Personal Information from the databases of third parties (who are not our vendors) with whom we have shared your Personal Information prior to your opt-out request. Please contact those third parties directly.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We take reasonable precautions intended to help protect your Personal Information that we collect. Unfortunately, no system or online transmission of data is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted across the Internet. If you believe that information you provided to us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately using the contact information provided below.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACYRIGHTS.
Under California law, California residents have the right to request a list of all third parties to whom a company has disclosed their Personal Information for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We do not currently share Personal Information with third parties for those third parties marketing purposes; however, if you are a California resident and would like information on how to exercise your rights concerning third party disclosures, please contact us at privacy@Queenmare.com.
The Site is not directed to or intended for use by minors. Consistent with the requirements of the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and similar rules in other jurisdictions, if we learn that we have received any information directly from a child under age 13 (or such other age as set by the laws of jurisdictions outside the U.S.) without his or her parent’s verified consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform the child that he or she cannot use the Site and subsequently, we will delete that information..
To learn more about how Queenmare and uses your information, please contact us using the information below:
Spiraledge, Inc.d/b/a Queenmare.com
1919 S. Bascom Ave, Ste 300
Campbell, CA 95008